Welcome to Infinity & Beyond! This dazzling Pixar-inspired villa is perfect for several families or groups of up to 20 who want to be near theme parks, enjoy hanging out together & love the conveniences of home.
The “Ratatouille” kitchen, “Wall-E” Movie theater, “Coco” game area & more ensure that kids, teens, adults & seniors will find something to love, enjoy and experience while sharing some incredible memories in our unique home!
The fabulous Oasis Club awaits only 5 min away!
Great for Multiple Families and Reunions, Families, extended family, or family friends often travel together to share wonderful experiences, especially with all the kids! Whether it’s babies, toddlers, kids, teens, grandparents, uncles, aunts, or friends, Infinity and Beyond is comfortable for all age ranges!
Each family can have its own bathrooms and space but come together in one of the many different common areas.
- Various spaces for people to eat together inside or out
- Lots of spaces for people to gather together, hang out, sit, chat, relax and have fun
- Lots of activities for kids: slide in one of the bedrooms; basketball game in the arcade that will have them practicing their 3-pointer skills; board games available in the loft; or have hours of fun pretending to be princesses and/or knights in the castle bed. They will also be amazed by all the colorful rooms and fireworks in the loft. The pool is excellent for the smaller kids. Depth ranges from 3ft to 5ft. A collapsible playard is available for the youngest children (recommend bringing your own toys for hygienic reasons).
- Lots of options for teenagers and young adults: private home theater, video games, foosball, board games, and swimming pool.
- Sleeps 20 people in comfortable beds
- 5 full bathrooms
- The “Ratatouille” kitchen is the perfect environment for everybody to hang out and flows into the beautiful French living room and dining room.
- The “Coco” loft has a piano, poker table, and plenty of seating for people to gather around. Great for families.
- Seniors can retire into their first-floor suites without having to climb the stairs.
Infinity and Beyond is a great place to host a group of friends!
- Jump in the pool right in the backyard or relax in the hot tub
- Between the “Buzz Lightyear” arcade, “Wall-E” private movie theater, “Ratatouille” kitchen, and “Coco” game loft, the home has everything you need to have for a fun weekend!
- Grilling, drinking, sun, hanging out by the pool, watching movies, watching sports, video games, board games, card games, tournament grade foosball… Infinity and Beyond have got you covered!
Just a 5-minute walk to the Oasis Club, and a 5-minute drive to restaurants and other attractions.
Situated in the highly desired Champions Gate community, this house will charm you from start to finish! Here are some details of this beautiful getaway.
- 8 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 4000+ sqft of indoor living space
- 8 Smart TV’s throughout the house, in the private movie theater, and in the backyard
- Have a “Pack & Play” and collapsible “Playard” for families with babies
- Pixar themed from top to bottom for an incredibly immersive experience!
- Pool in Backyard, fully protected from bugs, with privacy features
- French “Ratatouille” themed kitchen, living, and dining areas
- “Wall-E” themed private movie theater
- “Lightyear” themed Arcade
- “Coco” themed game loft
- Tesla Owners and other Electric Vehicle Owners - charge during your stay! The home is equipped with a Level 2 NEMA 14-50 outlet. Remember to bring your adapter!
- 2 Parking spaces on the driveway, available street parking
- 200 Mbps WiFi throughout
All bedrooms have blackout curtains for a good night's sleep.
Large Downstairs Master Bedroom is a jazz “Soul” themed room that has a king bed, 55” Smart TV, 3-piece ensuite bathroom with 2 sinks and shower, closet organizer, dresser, 2 night stands, and a variable speed fan and light. Music lovers will appreciate the jazzy feel of this room.
The large Downstairs Master bedroom has an underwater “Finding Nemo” theme, with a king-size bed, a 65” Smart TV with cable, a private bathroom with a separate bathtub + shower, 2 sinks, and an enclosed lavatory. It comes with a large closet with an organizer, dresser, 2 night stands, and a variable speed fan and light. Pack n play available for use. The room also has direct access to the back patio/pool. You will love the serene water feel of this room.
Upstairs bedroom with an “Up” waterfall and sky theme that has a custom king-sized “Adventure Book” bed, a 43” Smart TV, 3-piece ensuite bathroom with 2 sinks, enclosed lavatory + shower shared with Room 8 - Incredibles. It comes with a closet organizer, dresser, 2 night stands, variable speed fan, and light. Who hasn’t fallen in love with the story of Carl and Ellie or smiled at the sight of colorful balloons?
Upstairs bedroom with a western frontier “Toy Story” theme. The custom-built twin-sized “train” bunk bed sleeps 2 people and has its own slide! There is a closet organizer, night table, and “Sunshine” light. This will be a hit, especially for the active little kids who want to sleep in the wild west with Woody, Buzz, Jessie, and a bunch of other beloved toys!
The upstairs bedroom set in the Scottish wilderness with a “Brave” theme has a custom full-sized “Castle” bunk bed, which sleeps 4 people. There is an attached 3-piece ensuite bathroom with 2 sinks + shower, shared with Room 6 - Turning Red, a closet organizer, and a nightstand. Young princesses and/or knights will undoubtedly bring their imagination to this medieval setting.
The upstairs bedroom with an Asian “Turning Red” theme has a custom queen-sized “Temple” bed, with hanging lanterns and string lights. It has a 3-piece ensuite bathroom with 2 sinks + shower, shared with Room 5 - Brave, a closet organizer, a relaxing chair, a bench, and a nightstand. Everyone loves a majestic, cute, and cuddly red panda!
The Upstairs bedroom is “Luca” themed and set in a sleepy Italian coastal town with a custom-built “Boat” bed with a full mattress that sleeps 2. The room has a closet organizer, a night table, and adorable “Cloud” light. This is your chance to sleep with the sea monsters!
The Upstairs bedroom with “Incredibles” theme, set in the city with 2 custom full beds, which sleeps 4. There is an attached ensuite bathroom with 2 sinks, an enclosed lavatory, and a shower shared with Room 3 - Up, a large walk-in closet with organizers, and beautiful “moonlight” lighting. Be ready to fight crime with Mr. Incredible, Elastigirl, Violet, Dash, Jack-Jack, Frozone, and Edna!
The “Ratatouille” Kitchen:
Families and groups of friends love to gather around the kitchen and cook up a storm. So we made sure to have all the cooking basics that you would need to create a great meal! The kitchen is ideal for all foodies and gracefully blends into the living room area. The expansive marble countertop with 5 barstools and the Bistro table with 2 chairs allow for convenient seating, so the chef(s) of your family/group can engage with all the guests while making delicious meals in our fully equipped kitchen.
Just bring your own food, and we’ll provide the rest:
- Large convection toaster oven
- Commercial range vent
- Fridge and freezer with ice maker
- Comes completely stocked with cooking needs, including a selection of pots, pans, serving dishes, platters, cookie trays, and more.
- Cooking knives for the chefs in the family
- Enough Forks/Spoons/Knives/Plates for everyone in the family.
- Coffee pot, kettle, including coffee filters
- French Press
- Glasses, wine glasses, cups
- Full-sized dishwasher, including dishwasher soap
- Rice cooker
- Outdoor propane grill, complete with a tank of propane
- Grilling utensils included
- Includes plenty of paper towels, sponges, and various other kitchen utensils.
The comfortable living room has French inspired decor, with a 75” Smart TV with cable, a Couch, Love Seat, 2 armchairs, a coffee table, and a variable speed fan and light. There is also an Alexa speaker for music to set the mood. Relax and enjoy!
The dining area also has French inspired decor and starts with a 10-person dining table illuminated by a chandelier and decorative paneled walls. Gazing through the beautifully hand-painted window which overlooks the city of Paris, you will see Chef Remy himself! There is also an extra table in the closet with 6 additional chairs. Welcome to your fine European dining experience!
The Backyard and Pool:
The dining area leads outside to a private backyard with a covered dining and sitting area in a peaceful garden setting, complete with screens to keep the bugs out. This is another spot to gather, escape, or enjoy a meal. The propane grill is available for barbecue enthusiasts. There are also lounge chairs, 2 outdoor fans, and a Roku TV to keep it cool!
The heated pool and spa are always a hit! There are plenty of pool toys for kids and adults alike. Privacy glass and evening string lights provide the perfect environment for swimming or lounging any time you like. A pool fence is also installed to prevent your little ones from accidentally wandering into the pool unattended. Pool towels are also provided in the laundry room!
The “Wall-E” inspired Private Movie Theater:
Amongst the incredible features that this home already offers, the private home theater will blow your socks off with the breathtaking 85” 4K Ultra HD TV and Dolby Atmos surround speaker system which delivers a mesmerizing, unmatched cinematic experience. When entering the theater, you’ll see Wall-E and Eve flying around in space through the main port hole and you’ll be transported into our spaceship with captains chairs to enjoy your movies with some familiar friends. There are 10 reclining home theater seats (4 Automatic, 6 Manual) on movie risers that allow 3 different viewing heights for unobstructed views. Get ready for an experience that’s out of this world!
The “Buzz Lightyear” Arcade:
The arcade will keep kids (young and old) busy for hours with: the custom “Lightyear” space suit perfect for the aspiring space cadets, an extremely addictive basketball game with a twist; a 60-in-1 Multi-arcade with classic games like Pac-Man, Donkey Kong, and pinball; a foosball table; and a 65” Smart TV where you can connect your own gaming system (HDMI and power provided). There are also: reclining chairs; an ultra comfy reclining rocking chair; and an independent air conditioning unit to keep everything comfortable. This arcade will bring you to infinity and beyond!
The “Coco” game loft:
Get ready to be dazzled by the beautiful murals, string lighting, and glowing fire paint that decorate the “Coco” game loft! There is an assortment of board games, playing cards, and poker chips so groups and families can engage in friendly competition on the felt gaming table. Guests can also gather around the musicians in the group playing their favorite songs on the Yamaha Clavinova electric piano with weighted keys. The bar tables and stools provide additional seating. People can hang out, watch a show or movie on the 55-inch Smart TV, or listen to music on the Alexa speaker. This is another relaxing and fun space where people will gather to make wonderful memories together!
CHAMPIONS GATE OASIS CLUB:
This home is located within a short 5-minute walk from the main Champions Gate Oasis clubhouse which has a host of complimentary amenities including:
- Lazy river
- Children's splash zone and waterpark
- Zero entry pool
- A gym with a full complement of weights and fitness equipment
- A shared theater room
- An arcade and billiards table
- Basketball and beach volleyball court
- A delicious restaurant and bar
In addition to the Oasis amenities, within the Champions Gate resort you also have discounted access to:
- 18-hole golf course with driving range and putting green
- Golf Clubhouse and Pro Shop
- 6 Clay Tennis Courts with a tennis clubhouse
Our home is conveniently located to all attractions in Central Florida and easily accessible by Uber/Lyft.
Disney - 20 min
Universal Studios - 25 min
Fun Spot Kissimmee - 20 min
Sea World - 25 min
Icon Park - 27 min
Orlando Science Center - 35 min
Gatorland - 30 min
Busch Gardens (Tampa) - 60 min
LegoLand - 36 min
Aquatica (Sea World) - 25 min
Discovery Cove - 25 min
Blizzard Beach (Disney) - 20 min
Typhoon Lagoon (Disney) - 25 min
Volcano Bay (Universal) - 25 min
Florida Mall - 32 min
Mall at Millenia - 29 min
Ikea - 29 min
Lake Buena Vista Factory Outlet - 21 min
Orlando Premium Outlets (Vineland) - 23 min
Orlando Premium Outlets (International Drive) - 27 min
Target - 12 min
Walmart - 17 min
Costco - 31 min
Tampa - 60 min
Clearwater - 1hr 20min
Cocoa Beach - 1hr 20min
Kennedy Space Center - 1hr 12min
Cape Canaveral - 1hr 12min
Orlando International Airport (MCO) - 35 min
Sanford International Airport (SFB) - 60 min
GROCERY and PHARMACIES
Publix - 5 min
Aldi - 10 min
Walgreens - 5 min
CVS - 10 min
Target - 12 min
Walmart - 17 min
Costco - 31 min
We would love to host your family, extended family, family friends, or groups of friends. We love entertaining and making our guests super happy, so if you have further questions, feel free to contact us!
All guests have exclusive access to this entire 8 bedroom villa, private pool & spa, and all of the clubhouse amenities at no additional cost except for the golf course (discounts available).
To get in, you will be provided with an electronic guest pass for the duration of your stay. You will need to provide us with your party's name (or the name of the person in charge) and best email address so we can register you with the security gate.
Guest will have access to the entire house.
The pool and spa are heated at no extra charge
Pack and Play crib and playard are available
USB-A and USB-C power outlets are available throughout the home
Daily garbage removal
Our home is a smoke-free environment
Large respectful groups are welcome! ;-)
Check-in: 04:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM